- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups mixed greens
1. Heat oven to 400° F.
2. Combine the turkey, onion, bread crumbs, egg, Parmesan, 2 tablespoons of the mustard, the parsley, red peppers, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Shape the meat into an 8-inch loaf and place in a baking dish. (See Tip, below.)
3. Bake until no trace of pink remains (internal temperature should be 165° F), about 45 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 15 minutes before slicing.
4. Whisk together the remaining mustard, the vinegar, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
5. Divide the greens among individual plates and drizzle the vinaigrette over the top. Serve with the sliced meat loaf.
Calories 610; Calories From Fat 50%; Fat 34g; Sat Fat 6g; Cholesterol 83mg; Sodium 1089mg; Carbohydrate 21g; Fiber 3g; Sugar 3g; Protein 47g
Source: Real Simple