Hello and welcome!
Here's a bit about us:
- We’re childhood sweethearts.
- We welcomed our first-born son October 2014
- We have a corgi-beagle mix (my two favorite breeds) named Lillian Marie. But her friends call her Lilly :-)
- I’m a nurse who used to work night shift in a hospital and loved it. And hated it. After stints in university student health, school nursing, and a pediatric office, I am currently staying home with our son and doing the best I can at this job!
- I'm also a Fertility Care Practitioner of the Creighton Model of Natural Family Planning (NFP). We've used Creighton for almost 7 years and have had 100% success both ways :-)
- We’ve lived in 2 countries, 6 states, 7 towns, and 6 apartments, and 2 houses since we got married almost 7 years ago.
- While we lived in Germany we traveled. A lot. And we’d love to give you travel advice.
- I’ve been a Christian all my life and recently became Catholic and love to talk about it.
- Because I’ve been both Protestant and Catholic and in an interchurch marriage, I’m passionate about ecumenical efforts.
- I have lupus, but I've been in remission for years and I hardly think about it anymore.
- We experienced a pregnancy loss due to an extremely rare fetal condition called Pentalogy of Cantrell. Because of this experience I am always interested in talking about pregnancy loss. Just ask.
- I'm a philosophical minimalist--just don't come count my possessions!
- The title of this blog has had a lot of meanings and has covered a lot of topics.
- But I love writing and I love getting to know other bloggers and I’m so glad you’re here!